2017 Cabrinha Spectrum
A fast and forgiving outline with a medium amount of rocker this thing is a weapon on a light wind day and great also when just starting out. Since this was my starting board it barely gets any use so I thought I'd sell this up to go towards a spade board to try something different.
The Spectrum has excellent upwind tracking which keeps you tight to the zone. Its softer flex pattern makes this one of the nicest rides in choppy waters. But it's not just about comfort. The softer flex makes this board adaptable to whatever riding the day delivers being an awesome free ride twin tip.
Here are the board features;
* Rocker and flex are designed for the widest range of conditions and riding styles.
* Excellent upwind tracking.
* Soft landings.
* Excels in choppy water.
* Smooth and predictable board control.
* Single concave bottom.
* Large fins for grip.
As a whole package, the H1 Cabrinha foot straps normally retailing at $190 are included.
* Easy adjusting velcro straps provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position.
* Single density pad: Smooth and comfortable ride while providing a perfect balance between grip and comfort.
* Triple position duck adjustment for personalised stance.
* Industry standard 6" mounting pattern.
* M6 stainless steel mounting hardware included.
* Pre-shaped skin-side pad layer.
Included with the board also: 4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, and grab handle.
Can be delivered at cost at buyers expense!
||Burwood Burwood, VIC
||Local Pickup, or Post