2019 foils. Best bang for buck?

Created by stevet73 > 9 months ago, 14 Sep 2018
Imoutthere
181 posts
23 Mar 2019 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Camarillo said..

@63yo I need all the help I can get from my equipment...

Awesome stuff there. With all the videos of young guns (surf) foiling I thought this was a youngins only game.Stoked to know that I've still got another 20 years of potential foiling fun to catch up to you.

Imoutthere
181 posts
23 Mar 2019 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Camarillo said..

@63yo I need all the help I can get from my equipment...

Awesome stuff there. With all the videos of young guns (surf) foiling I thought this was a youngins only game.

Stoked to know that I've still got another 20 years of potential foiling fun to catch up to you.

juandesooka
615 posts
25 Mar 2019 4:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Imoutthere said..

juandesooka said..

Happy hunting ... or for those at the leading edge, hurry up and upgrade, the 2020 models are just coming out and they look like a "game changer" (again) ... :-)

Any links or extra info about 2020 models?P.S. I'm new to the surf foil space so not sure exactly where to look.

Sorry I was just joking. the rush to release a new "best ever" model each year creates a sense that our current awesome gear isn't good enough any more. A seagull like me feasts on the scraps left behind. :-)

I doubt next year's models will come out until later in the year, at least for those with an annual product line.

Imoutthere
181 posts
25 Mar 2019 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

Ahh, no worries.Yeah, I know what you mean there and can relate.

I admire the pursuit of the watersport brands having to come out with new gear every 12 months. The product cycle must be barely economical at times. Just part of the tough world of business it seems.

Happy being a customer here that's for sure.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

"2019 foils. Best bang for buck?" started by stevet73