16 Oct 2016 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

That is very cool

GizzieNZ
4100 posts
17 Oct 2016 6:46AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Casso......your video kind comments are always much appreciated
Is quite fun to paddle out almost beyond your comfort zone. You can only paddle out at that river mouth with fishing stuff when there is almost zero surf. Can be strong and unpredictable currents. Been quite a few drownings where people have been setting nets and haven't survived the mission

GizzieNZ
4100 posts
17 Oct 2016 7:12AM
Thumbs Up

Am trying not to utter the "Secret Surf Spot" word........but that is 3 words of course

bjwedes
NSW, 150 posts
17 Oct 2016 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

nice post, thanks....not sure I could comfortably sit out there with my feet dangling over the side

GizzieNZ
4100 posts
19 Oct 2016 1:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bjwedes said..
nice post, thanks....not sure I could comfortably sit out there with my feet dangling over the side

my bare feet were dangling in the water only a couple of hundred metres offshore from the gisborne airport.......the bag i was putting the fish in seemed quite watertight so the blood in the bag stayed in the bag.
Mostly bronze whalers cruising along the beaches around here.......you don't see them ......but they are here and probably quite polite compared to the aussie bronze whalers. One death where diver had fish tied to his waist. When we see them they are just cruising past and on their own missions

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Bic Wing 12'6 Gone Fishing video" started by GizzieNZ