1952 posts
11 Sep 2010 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

standupper said...

boarder paul said...

It has not been in the water yet

Just ask Bp apparently hes stalking me.

No chance to ride it yet I've got a broken rib so taking it easy

Broken rib, harden the fu... up I was out in noosa for days with a broken ankle in 4 places.

DILLIGAF2
218 posts
13 Sep 2010 11:05AM
Thumbs Up

Ok to get back to the posts origins

Surfed the Lil darlin for a few waves at the weekend when I could pry it off the Mrs

Really easy to compare with the 9'3 C4 SV as the Lil Darlin has all the characteristics of a long board and the C4 has all the characteristics of a short board both really stable, easy to catch waves and super responsive. The Lil darlin just begs to be walked and has a really great feel on the waves while the C4 just wants to be thrown around allot more and has allot more speed. Horses for courses really whether you prefer long board or short board style.

BTW That LSD looks Great Standupper!

standupper
387 posts
13 Sep 2010 2:02PM
Thumbs Up

DILLIGAF2 said...

Ok to get back to the posts origins

Surfed the Lil darlin for a few waves at the weekend when I could pry it off the Mrs

Really easy to compare with the 9'3 C4 SV as the Lil Darlin has all the characteristics of a long board and the C4 has all the characteristics of a short board both really stable, easy to catch waves and super responsive. The Lil darlin just begs to be walked and has a really great feel on the waves while the C4 just wants to be thrown around allot more and has allot more speed. Horses for courses really whether you prefer long board or short board style.

BTW That LSD looks Great Standupper!

I'm glad you have been allowed to have a go. Thanks for the info, not what I was expecting though. I would have guessed the opposite. I suppose thats why everyone says demo demo demo before you buy.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Gerry Lopez 8'11 lil darlin" started by DILLIGAF2