Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Infinity Newdeal

Created by seaFreaks > 9 months ago, 2 Mar 2017
seaFreaks
QLD, 72 posts
2 Mar 2017 9:01PM
Thumbs Up

Ok, it's rave time!!!!!! I love this board... Managed a couple of sneaky sessions on this weapon before heading North for Noosa. As far as 10'0 performance boards go, this is it. If I was smart enough I'd be able to edit and get some of my gopro footage up but I'm still trying to figure it out (sorry) at 10'0 x 27" and 122L this thing is off the chart... The concave through the nose gives it sooooo much release and matched with the 100% spot on rails, tail and almost a full rocker it is so precise yet stable... This truly is a performance board that you can comfortably have a 3+ hour session on in any conditions. With the next size up @29" these boards will seriously shake the market up. This board is truly next level and I can assure you, this will be a more than welcome addition to my quiver...

MickMc
VIC, 452 posts
2 Mar 2017 10:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
seaFreaks said..
Ok, it's rave time!!!!!! I love this board... Managed a couple of sneaky sessions on this weapon before heading North for Noosa. As far as 10'0 performance boards go, this is it. If I was smart enough I'd be able to edit and get some of my gopro footage up but I'm still trying to figure it out (sorry) at 10'0 x 27" and 122L this thing is off the chart... The concave through the nose gives it sooooo much release and matched with the 100% spot on rails, tail and almost a full rocker it is so precise yet stable... This truly is a performance board that you can comfortably have a 3+ hour session on in any conditions. With the next size up @29" these boards will seriously shake the market up. This board is truly next level and I can assure you, this will be a more than welcome addition to my quiver...

Are you selling these?

seaFreaks
QLD, 72 posts
3 Mar 2017 7:26AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickMc said..

seaFreaks said..

Are you selling these?

Yes Mick, I am a retailer and a site sponsor.
These reviews are purely informative.. I am open and honest, happy to answer any questions. I am lucky enough to have massive exposure to most of the big brands and like anyone else, when I find something that blows my mind, I'm gonna rave about it... If you enjoy riding this style of board, do yourself a favour and have a crack on one of these things...

JoffaDan
VIC, 243 posts
3 Mar 2017 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

10 x 27 sounds nice. Demo's available in Vic?

seaFreaks
QLD, 72 posts
3 Mar 2017 7:51AM
Thumbs Up

Unfortunately at this stage there is only 1 in the country, will be catching up with the crew from infinity Australia again today. I know at this stage it will be with me on the Gold Coast for a little while then heading south. Might be a good excuse for a holiday hahahaha. We will keep you posted...

exiled
362 posts
3 Mar 2017 7:19AM
Thumbs Up

How is the rocker on that 10x27? Would it work on big days? I like the idea of a longboard gun sup shape.

Rawz
WA, 58 posts
3 Mar 2017 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
exiled said..
How is the rocker on that 10x27? Would it work on big days? I like the idea of a longboard gun sup shape.

There's plenty of rocker to drop into some 'big' stuff. Everyone's definition of big can vary though. How big you thinking?

exiled
362 posts
4 Mar 2017 4:54AM
Thumbs Up

Rawz said..
exiled said..

There's plenty of rocker to drop into some 'big' stuff. Everyone's definition of big can vary though. How big you thinking?

Double overhead plus. About this size: (not me, pulled from Gong website)

normster
NSW, 316 posts
4 Mar 2017 9:06AM
Thumbs Up

wow, good photo

Rawz
WA, 58 posts
4 Mar 2017 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

exiled said..

Rawz said..

exiled said..

Double overhead plus. About this size: (not me, pulled from Gong website)

Bombs away It'll be fine in something like that

1fox
184 posts
5 Mar 2017 3:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
seaFreaks said..

MickMc said..

seaFreaks said..

Are you selling these?

These reviews are purely informative.. I am open and honest, happy to answer any questions. I am lucky enough to have massive exposure to most of the big brands and like anyone else, when I find something that blows my mind, I'm gonna rave about it... If you enjoy riding this style of board, do yourself a favour and have a crack on one of these things...

Hi,

This New Deal looks perfect, just like the Sunova Slong.
I imagine you've surfed the Nalu LE (10?). How do you compare it with the New Deal?

And regarding construction (resilience**/weight)?

thanks

seaFreaks
QLD, 72 posts
5 Mar 2017 8:51AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
1fox said..

seaFreaks said..

MickMc said..

seaFreaks said..

Are you selling these?

Hi,

I imagine you've surfed the Nalu LE (10?). How do you compare it with the New Deal?

thanks

It is well and truly comparable to the 10'0 Nalu LE. It definitely performs a lot better as a thruster than the LE does. Construction, weight and resilience - construction is second to none, the weight is probably a little less than the Nalu and I literally just got out of a nasty shore break on it and it's still all good so, Awesome...

Funnsurfn
NSW, 310 posts
5 Mar 2017 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
1fox said..

seaFreaks said..

MickMc said..

seaFreaks said..

Are you selling these?

Hi,

thanks

Board looks super fun. With reference to being like the Sunova Slong, the volume is much lower on the Slong. I imagine the thinness and Balsa construction of Slong would give it a completely different feel.

Love seeing the design developments of these ten footers. With all the major brands having some very interesting approaches.
Would have enjoyed getting my Slong out at Noosa with the other big boys this weekend.

1fox
184 posts
5 Mar 2017 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Funnsurfn said..

1fox said..

seaFreaks said..

MickMc said..

seaFreaks said..

Are you selling these?

Hi,

thanks

Board looks super fun. With reference to being like the Sunova Slong, the volume is much lower on the Slong. I imagine the thinness and Balsa construction of Slong would give it a completely different feel.

Love seeing the design developments of these ten footers. With all the major brands having some very interesting approaches.
Would have enjoyed getting my Slong out at Noosa with the other big boys this weekend.

Fully agree. I mentioned the Slong regarding "perfection".

Slong looks like a different category: not sure if it's a SUP that can be prone surfed or a longboard that can be sup. The only parallel I know would be the Gong Incredible Ten, but that's a retro noserider :)

That's why I tried to have a benchmark against the Nalu LE.

JEG
VIC, 1469 posts
21 Apr 2017 3:03PM
Thumbs Up

I get the feeling this board has been tested for quite sometime now. What's best for beginner 80kg = 10 x 27 or 29 wide?

check this Mr nose rider!

Garethg
NSW, 406 posts
21 Apr 2017 3:18PM
Thumbs Up

I have one of these weapons. and they are unreal..... I would go for the 29" wide.

PaddleOn
22 posts
14 Nov 2017 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

I am super interested in this board and debating weather to get the 27 x 122L or 29 x 139L. I am 6'2" and 91Kg.

Any recommedations?

some reviews now that people have been riding for awhile?

cbigsup
454 posts
15 Nov 2017 5:12AM
Thumbs Up

See thread started by Rossall on New Deal by 27. I made some comments my self! September 22 was the start date..

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Infinity Newdeal" started by seaFreaks