Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

SMIK Style Lord 10 x 32

Created by DCeeSup > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2018
DCeeSup
VIC, 25 posts
20 Jun 2018 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Im interested in any feedback on the SMIK Stlye Lord 10ft x 32inch wide version. Im currenlty have a few sups and enjoy my 10 x 32 180L board on certain days and breaks, for all the discussion on smaller lower literage boards on certian days i like the 10ft x 32 inch wide volume and stability these boards offer. Im looking for something a little lighter and like the weight and carbon construction of the Style Lord. Is anyone suping the 10 x 32 and can offer a review?

Im currently 95 kg (on a good day!!?!)

calbs
SA, 86 posts
21 Jun 2018 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

Hi DCeeSup, i have a 10ft x 30 Style Lord 135 vol .stability and performance are great .this board does it all great turns of tail and take a walk up front for some sweet nose time.This board is super stable in chop as well .IMO recon you could get away with 10x30 but demo if can.(im 87kg ).enjoy the search.regards Calbs

DCeeSup
VIC, 25 posts
21 Jun 2018 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Calbs - appreciate the response. Will deifinately demo when the demo season starts. Not sure if many people are suping the 10x32's ??

hagblade
NSW, 9 posts
22 Jun 2018 1:34PM
Thumbs Up

Hey
i have the Stylelord 10x 32 and love it ! It's pretty much my go to board these days ! I'm 110kg and the thing has great rail to rail transitions. I've had it out in up to 5ft then I grab my 8"10 smik twinny . I've riden other 10x32 and they are slow to turn due to the thicker rounder rails and they feel so hard to turn ! If your ever on the central coast give me a message and you can have a go on it ! And I think sam at windsurf and snow has a demo too . And can't fault the construction of the smiks with the carbon and pvc wrapp solid as and feel good under your feet !

hagblade
NSW, 9 posts
22 Jun 2018 1:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DCeeSup said..
Thanks Calbs - appreciate the response. Will deifinately demo when the demo season starts. Not sure if many people are suping the 10x32's ??

Yep I love mine ! Great board ! Come have a go any time you like

DCeeSup
VIC, 25 posts
22 Jun 2018 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks peeps - great feedback exactly what Im after. Im also interested in the Hipster twin 8x10...... that will have to be my fourth board in the quiver....... best I order the Stylemaster.

Cheers.

hagblade
NSW, 9 posts
23 Jun 2018 4:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DCeeSup said..
Thanks peeps - great feedback exactly what Im after. Im also interested in the Hipster twin 8x10...... that will have to be my fourth board in the quiver....... best I order the Stylemaster.

Cheers.

You won't regret either of those boards
I'm loving both mine

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"SMIK Style Lord 10 x 32" started by DCeeSup