Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Simon Anderson Carrier

Created by mwinno > 9 months ago, 5 Apr 2011
mwinno
QLD, 3 posts
5 Apr 2011 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

I am fairly new to SUP'ing. And am about to by my first board. I have looked around a bit and come across the Simon Anderson 10' x 32. Looks good. I am just on 80 kg and 1.80m. Also this board is in my budget range. Looking for an honest review. Cheers

jt737
QLD, 418 posts
5 Apr 2011 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

I'm a beginner surf SUP rider, same size and weight as you and love this board. At 157l you can stand easily out the back without having to always keep moving, it paddles well in flat and the chop. Deck grip is comfortable and the board quality seems good. Easy to turn to catch a wave It comes with a well made bag - mine did!
I think you wouldn't go wrong as a first board, but as always try lots of others.

Have a look at other posts here such as
www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/Review/2011-Simon-Anderson-10-x-32-Beginners-review/

rodders67
NSW, 176 posts
5 Apr 2011 6:13PM
Thumbs Up

got this second hand carrier a few weeks back i'm 108kgs and it goes great for me.
i love this sport with passion

lost at sea
WA, 358 posts
5 Apr 2011 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

if your planning on mainly surfing 80% of the time and say 20% flat water paddling it's a great board but you will grow out of this board quickly , so IMO go a but shorter you know 9"6 range

mwinno
QLD, 3 posts
6 Apr 2011 11:33PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers guys ... thanks for your thoughts ... will let you know how I go

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Simon Anderson Carrier" started by mwinno