Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Smik Style Lord

Created by Hicksy 63 > 9 months ago, 7 Sep 2019
Hicksy 63
VIC, 11 posts
7 Sep 2019 7:04AM
Thumbs Up

Just wondering, has anyone had both V1 and V2 Style Lords. Interested to know is there much difference in stability. Thanks for your response.

justaddwater
NSW, 675 posts
7 Sep 2019 8:13AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Hicksy 63 said..
Just wondering, has anyone had both V1 and V2 Style Lords. Interested to know is there much difference in stability. Thanks for your response.

There's a big difference in litres!,design wise just a few tweaks.The big smiks 10ft paddle on to waves VERY well even in the lower volume v2 version ,I have not paddled the v1.

kitemantim
146 posts
7 Sep 2019 3:30PM
Thumbs Up

Slight shape changes on the rails at the back half, Send a email to Scott he let you know, I have seen a video with him outlying the changes, it maybe one of the Surf Fx ones

Hicksy 63
VIC, 11 posts
7 Sep 2019 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks for your thoughts, I've owned the Nth Freo Long Mac, that had amazing stability and was a great sup in the surf, ( perhaps i should have kept it) .Don't we all have those regrets. I'm on a 10 ? 29 at present, but would rather be a bit more comfortable between sets.
Just trying to make the next purchase the right one .

rockmagnet
QLD, 1458 posts
7 Sep 2019 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Don't know if you have seen the Style Lord pics I posted on this page. I had the 10x32 x165 reduced down to 155L.

Hicksy 63
VIC, 11 posts
8 Sep 2019 7:16AM
Thumbs Up

Your post got me started, i kept looking at your dimensions thinking that must have been the change you made.
Thanks for your text

Hicksy 63
VIC, 11 posts
8 Sep 2019 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

Your post got me started, i kept looking at your dimensions thinking that must have been the change you made.
Thanks for your text

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Smik Style Lord" started by Hicksy 63