Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Sunova 14' "Stinger"

Created by MangoDingo > 9 months ago, 20 Sep 2019
Tardy
4919 posts
13 Nov 2019 3:57PM
Thumbs Up

the green jelly bean has arrived in OZ yeeha ...SURFFX Boys rock ...

MangoDingo
NT, 891 posts
13 Nov 2019 9:52PM
Thumbs Up

Ha - classic!!!
Jeg mate - cheers man. Diggin yr vibe!
DaveSandan - if I could get the big bugger on a plane I'd be out there doin a few K's with you off Mt Martha south at Christmas man. Jolly green giant - love it!
Tardy old mate - the green jelly bean is GO bro!!! It's like a giant bottle of lime cordial!
I'm gunna be sitting out the back just pickin' off the gems - highlines and soul arches all the way - washed down with a few cold Coronas.
I can hear the Hawaiian steel guitar now...

Zeusman
QLD, 1363 posts
14 Nov 2019 9:01AM
Thumbs Up

Looks sensational!! Fantastic colours with the black rails.
whats the dimensions?

JEG
VIC, 1469 posts
14 Nov 2019 10:27AM
Thumbs Up

this color will blend in nicely with the crocs up north ay MangoDingo?

supthecreek
2583 posts
14 Nov 2019 11:30AM
Thumbs Up

Super stoked for you Dingoman.... fantastic!!!

Seajuice
NSW, 907 posts
14 Nov 2019 3:57PM
Thumbs Up

Nice long stick! Will be fun. Easy gliding.

MangoDingo
NT, 891 posts
14 Nov 2019 10:04PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers Zeusman! Yeah, I'm pretty freakin' stoked eh.
Dims are 14' x30" @ 218Litres. It's a stock 14' Search with a thruster set up.
I reckon there's nothing much to be gained trying to out think Bert with the dimensions. The guy's a legend and knows what works and what doesn't. Speaking of weapons - How's that big beast of yours goin mate? Getting some good sessions in? You'll need to post some updates!

JEG mate - I reckon the crocs won't even blink their three-eyelids twice when I come gliding past! I'm channeling the force with this one brus - Mango wan kinobi! The scaly buggers won't know what's goin on!

STC man - How good is the new Search! I reckon the 'Creek Green' looks fully sick and I'm tipping it's gunna go even better! Scotty at Surf FX reckons it looks unreal - so needless to say, I'm gunna take the next few days off work and sit out the front waiting for the postman and then as soon as it arrives, I'm chargin' straight down the beach and rippin' in to it.
Beyond the Reef Creeky!!!

Seajuice- mate, you've nailed it man - it's all about setting the rail and gettin the high line groove on old mate!
I'm feelin all Lopez with this one (mind you if I surfed half as good as Lopez's left big toe I'd be happy!) but that's the vibe I'm aiming for - long, drawn out lines, fast trimming and FUN!!!
Dude- how's that brand spanking new weapon of a Creek going? You had that schralp-machine out yet?
I reckon you'd still have a sloppy grin with that one _ like a young fella on his wedding night! Score of the century that - make sure you keep the updates flowin'!!!

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Sunova 14' "Stinger"" started by MangoDingo