Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Sunova AllWater FAAST Pro 2020 vs NSP Carolina 2021

Created by DSUP > 9 months ago, 6 Sep 2020
DSUP
7 posts
6 Sep 2020 5:33AM
Thumbs Up

Hi folks,
I have been looking for a dugout 14 ft race board and trying to decide between these two boards so I would appreciate any feedback. As a few friends already have the Carolina I have been able to ride it a few times and I am very impressed with the stability of the board and how well it handles the chop as well as how quick it is.
However I do like the look of the Sunova boards but I have no access to one to demo . Any of you experienced with both boards could offer some advice ?
I am interested in the 14x25,5 size for both boards.

Thanks a lot
D

LucBenac
432 posts
6 Sep 2020 5:47AM
Thumbs Up

Cannot comment on the Carolina, but I had a brief paddle on the 2020 Allwater (blue nose) 25.5 and definitely a great race board for long distance open paddle. Also catches bumps.
I will beat somebody to it, but I am sure that there is also a One board that can be recommended in the forum :-). The Evo 2.0 looks like a very nice board for bigger guys (high volume) if somewhat less "flat racier" than the other two. But who likes flat water anyway

DSUP
7 posts
6 Sep 2020 10:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LucBenac said..
Cannot comment on the Carolina, but I had a brief paddle on the 2020 Allwater (blue nose) 25.5 and definitely a great race board for long distance open paddle. Also catches bumps.
I will beat somebody to it, but I am sure that there is also a One board that can be recommended in the forum :-). The Evo 2.0 looks like a very nice board for bigger guys (high volume) if somewhat less "flat racier" than the other two. But who likes flat water anyway

Thanks Luc .. Much appreciated ! and yeah flat water is no fun

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Sunova AllWater FAAST Pro 2020 vs NSP Carolina 2021" started by DSUP