Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Surftech Laird Pearson Arrow 12'

Created by smh > 9 months ago, 18 Dec 2013
smh
NSW, 7146 posts
18 Dec 2013 1:51PM
Thumbs Up

Does anyone have one of these that they are willing to part with ? Cant get one here and they are not importing them either.

HumanCartoon
VIC, 2098 posts
18 Dec 2013 4:41PM
Thumbs Up

Surftech isn't bringing them in any more, Laird the man and Surftech appear to have gone their separate ways. FWIW the latest SUPWORLD mag has a 2-page ad for the "new" Laird boards, including what looks like the Pearson surf shapes as "The Surfer" models in a range of sizes...there is an OZ distrib listed but I don't have the mag in front of me.

Had a big fun surf one time on a rental 12'1 Laird, enjoyed it immensely & been keeping an eye out for a pre-loved one ever since (but definitely not a board for skinny blokes)...if you find a secret stash of them going cheap let me know

The Robert August "what I paddle" might be worth a look as a fallback if you're into surftech, have paddled one in flat/light chop and liked it.

smh
NSW, 7146 posts
18 Dec 2013 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers mate thanks .

Zeusman
QLD, 1318 posts
18 Dec 2013 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

Do you guys mean the yellow one with the grey stripes & a square tail? I know where there is one of those very cheap!

smh
NSW, 7146 posts
18 Dec 2013 10:44PM
Thumbs Up

No its the Pearson Arrow board. Its a longboard shape with a broad nose and a round pintail. I've got a 10'6 and it surfs good and paddles good in flat water but would like the bigger one for the tiny days and paddling the river.

HumanCartoon
VIC, 2098 posts
19 Dec 2013 7:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

No its the Pearson Arrow board...broad nose and a round pintail

Yep, what he said.

Zeusman
QLD, 1318 posts
19 Dec 2013 9:17AM
Thumbs Up

No worries

Man0verBoard
WA, 629 posts
21 Dec 2013 5:55AM
Thumbs Up

Dave Sewell of Sewell Products in WA(find on Facebook) is importing the Laird SUP range now. Give him a bell.
Cheers!

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Surftech Laird Pearson Arrow 12'" started by smh