Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

SOUTHERN SUP CLUB Launching in 2022

Created by AusSupLife > 9 months ago, 2 Aug 2021
AusSupLife
NSW, 8 posts
2 Aug 2021 2:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Southern Sup Club is a regional stand up paddle club providing fun competitive and social weekends for the southern part of NSW.We aim to have four competitive weekends in different locations on the 2022 calendar and beyond.We encourage the greater SUP communities of southern Sydney, the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Eurobodalla, and ACT.

Due to covid and getting things up and running the 2022 draft dates and locations are as the following.
Event 1 - SummerWollongong region (Port Kembla)Saturday 26thSunday 27th February
Event 2 - Gerroa/Gerringong - Saturday 30th AprilSunday 1st May
Event 3 - Ulladulla area -Saturday 30th JulySunday 31st July
Event 4 - Bendalong - Saturday 19th NovemberSunday 20th November.

These weekends will consist of Surfing competitions, Technical Races and Flatwater Races (plus more)
We aim to have the locations near caravan parks etc for affordable accommodation and easy as possible access to set up pack down competition site etc.
A committee will be on the agenda soon and constant zoom meetings would need to be had for smooth running of the club and it's events.
That's it for now.Feel free to invite anyone that may be interested.
Regards
Mickie Wiiliams

pumpjockey02
309 posts
19 Aug 2021 1:50AM
Thumbs Up

Just moved down for work, looks like I better start racing. Flat water, first I think. Anyone hook me up with a good Naish one. Inflatable. Starting training tomorrow. From a secret shoal haven spot.

pump.

what distances are the races going to be?? Flat water.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"SOUTHERN SUP CLUB Launching in 2022" started by AusSupLife